Lecture: Heat & Mass Transfer in Process Engineering - Details
You are not logged into Stud.IP.
||Lecture: Heat & Mass Transfer in Process Engineering
||This course appears in more than one module: Transport Processes,Process Systems Engineering and Transport Processes
Current number of participants
Institut für Mehrphasenströmungen (V-5)
Lecture in category Teaching
||Thursday, 14.10.2021 12:30 - 14:00, Room: (Gebäude O – ES38, Raum O 0.018)
All lectures from the undergraduate studies, especially mathematics, chemistry, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, heat- and mass transfer.
- (Gebäude O – ES38, Raum O 0.018)
Thursday: 12:30 - 14:00, weekly (14x)
- Introduction - Transport Processes in Chemical Engineering
- Molecular Heat- and Mass Transfer: Applications of Fourier's and Fick's Law
- Convective Heat and Mass Transfer: Applications in Process Engineering
- Unsteady State Transport Processes: Cooling & Drying
- Transport at fluidic Interfaces: Two Film, Penetration, Surface Renewal
- Transport Laws & Balance Equations with turbulence, sinks and sources
- Experimental Determination of Transport Coefficients
- Design and Scale Up of Reactors for Heat- and Mass Transfer
- Reactive Mass Transfer
- Processes with Phase Changes – Evaporization and Condensation
- Radiative Heat Transfer - Fundamentals
- Radiative Heat Transfer - Solar Energy
The course is part of admission "Zeitgesteuerte Anmeldung: Heat & Mass Transfer in Process Engineering".
The following rules apply for the admission:
The enrolment is possible from 22.09.2021, 17:00 to 13.10.2021, 22:00.